Woodloch offers an array of exciting activities and top-flight entertainment. Our all-inclusive resort provides guests with immaculate and spacious accommodations, abundant and delicious family-style meals and enough unique activities to keep everyone entertained day and night!
- Over 30 activities scheduled daily including: popular game show spin-offs, family-friendly competitions, Olympics, scavenger hunt and holiday-themed games.
- Amenities such as a six sided rock climbing wall, 600 ft. Eagle Eye zip line, indoor and outdoor pools, Kiddie Splash Zone, bumper cars, go carts, bumper boats, kayaking, snowshoeing, snow tubing, ice skating and so much more!
- Nightly entertainment like live music, comedy acts, jugglers or magicians.
- Woodloch Springs is home to our challenging 4.5 star championship, par-72 golf course featuring vacation rental accommodations, corporate meeting facilities, and indoor/outdoor dining facilities.
- The nearby Lodge at Woodloch is a lavish destination spa, an intimate meeting setting, and an extraordinary respite for mind, body and spirit. The Lodge was voted “10 Most Luxurious Spas in the US” by Forbes.com and is winner of the 2011 AAA Four Diamond Award.
- The Poconos are surrounded with legendary waters such as The Delaware and Lackawaxen Rivers and Lake Wallenpaupack, interesting and rare wildlife including the American Bald Eagle, and exciting outdoor activities like horseback riding, skiing, fishing, hiking and boating.